All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of WindRock Wealth Management LLC and our editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual adviser prior to implementation. Fee-based investment advisory services are offered by WindRock Wealth Management LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. The presence of this web site shall in no way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell or offer to sell investment advisory services except, where applicable, in states where we are registered or where an exemption or exclusion from such registration exists. WindRock Wealth Management may have a material interest in some or all of the investment topics discussed herein. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. There are no warranties, expresses or implied, as to accuracy, completeness or results obtained from any information posted on this or any ‘linked’ websites. You may not modify content of this website for any other purposes without express written consent.
WindRock Wealth Management LLC is committed to adhering to the requirements and expectations regarding the privacy of personal information. Privacy regulations are founded upon three definitions:
- Consumer – a person who has not entered into an investment advisory relationship but has disclosed non- public personal information to our firm.
- Client – a person who has entered into an investment advisory relationship with the firm or that individual’s designated representative.
- Confidential Information – personally identifiable private information, not available from public sources, about a client or consumer. It generally includes name, address, age, social security number, assets, income, net-worth, account balances, account numbers, beneficiary information, or investment history.
Our firm collects nonpublic information about client and consumers. We will not share nonpublic information about clients or consumers with third parties not affiliated with our firm, except as noted below:
- To complete transactions or account changes, as directed by the client.
- To maintain or service a client’s account.
- If requested by the client.
- With entities under common ownership and control of our firm.
- With contracted third-parties who require the information to develop, support and deliver services.
- If our firm is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm.
As a client of our firm your privacy is important to us. We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal and financial information. We restrict access to confidential personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards to guard your confidential personal information.
Please contact us with any questions about this policy.
If you wish for us not to share your information as stated above, please contact us by:
• Calling us at 312-650-9593 or
• Contact us at:
|WindRock Wealth Management, LLC
29 South Webster Street, Suite 350
Naperville, IL 60540
//Article info ?>